Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
With Mother’s Day around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about how you want to show the special Moms in your life that you love and appreciate her. We all know it’s been a hard year, which is why it’s extra important to give her a memorable piece of jewelry that will remind her every single day how much she means to you.
Keep reading to find 10 gorgeous items that are the perfect gifts to shower Mom with all the love she deserves on this upcoming Mother’s Day.
1. Diamond Pave Oval Link BraceletNot only are chain links so hot right now, they can also be so meaningful as a gift. The interlocking gold chains represent the forever bond with your mom that cannot be replaced. We wouldn’t be surprised if she sheds a tear when she knows how much thought and effort you put into this special day!
2. Diamond Two Butterfly Chain NecklaceAs I’m sure many of you know, butterflies are so meaningful to Nicole and her daughter, as it is a sign of their special mother-daughter relationship. With one larger butterfly at the chain’s center and a smaller one hanging from its side, we can’t think of a better representation of your bond with your mom. This thoughtful gift would mean everything and more to her.
3. Diamond Chain Heart BraceletIf this Diamond Chain Heart Bracelet doesn’t say, “I love you, Mom,” we don’t know what does! Hearts are the quintessential symbol of love, which is why the Diamond Chain Heart bracelet is the perfect Mother’s Day gift. This bracelet is so sweet and simple, and can be easily paired with other bracelets as well.
4. Diamond and Gold Small Dog Tag NecklaceHas your Mom been looking for a necklace for everyday wear? Then she needs this stunning Diamond and Gold Dog Tag Necklace in her life. It is so dainty, yet so significant on the neck that all the other moms will be dying to have it too!
5. Diamond and Gold Chain Link Earring
Our Diamond and Gold Chain Link Earrings are a must-have for all moms that are looking for an easy day-to-night look. With their unique and sleek design, these earrings are sure to be showstoppers whether your mom is taking a trip to the grocery store or enjoying a night out on the town.
6. Bezel Diamond Drop Necklace
Every mom needs a staple layering necklace, and the Bezel Diamond Drop Necklace is the best place to start. She can throw this on as a choker or mix and match with other necklaces and even a chain link with charms to bring this look to a whole other level.
7. Two Row Diamond Bar Gold Ball Stretch Bracelet
If you’re searching for the next addition to your mom's bracelet stack, then look no further than the Two Row Diamond Bar Gold Ball Stretch Bracelet. We can’t emphasize enough how perfect this bracelet is. Not only does it glide on so easily with its stretchy band, it also looks just as gorgeous on its own or with other fun bangles and chain links.
8. Diamond and Gold Double Star Bracelet
Mothers do so much for us, so we want to show them how much we appreciate the constant sacrifice and unconditional love. Show your mom she’s the star in your life with the Diamond and Gold Double Star Bracelet, with one brilliant white diamond star at the center and another smaller gold star at its right.
9. 14k Gold Wide Huggie Hoop
We don’t know about you, but we are obsessed with these earrings. If your mom fluctuates between wearing white gold and yellow gold, then our 14k Gold Wide Huggie Hoops are the present your mom didn’t even know she needed! With white gold on one side and yellow on the other, these earrings can be changed to her preference, offering a unique versatility so she can pick and choose on the day-to-day.
10. 10mm Diamond Huggie Earring
The classic 10mm Diamond Huggie Earring is a staple every woman needs in her jewelry box. These stunners can be worn in the second or third holes and even in the cartilage for all the edgy moms out there. If your mom doesn’t already have these, then our huggie earrings are a must-have!
We hope this guide gives you some Mother’s Day gift inspiration, but we know the best advice we can give is to show your mom she’s the most important person in your life, regardless of the gifts she receives.