We are happy to send you a free ring sizer so that you can easily measure your ring size at home. Just pay $5 for shipping.
- Measures US ring sizes 1-13.
- Band width: Approximately 4.5mm
- Ring sizers can only be shipped to the US.
- By signing up, you agree to receive our marketing.
Think of this ring sizer like a finger belt! Secure the end through the "belt buckle" and form a circle. Slip your finger through and pull the end until is tight, but not uncomfortably so. You should be able to slip it back over your knuckle. Look at the little black arrow and you will see your size!
Ring Size Tips
- Our dominant hands are generally slightly larger — make sure you measure the right finger on the correct hand!
- Pay attention to the markings where the sizer may lock. If you are not at a full or half size, size up.
- Make sure your finger is at normal body temperature — fingers can shrink or expand when hot or cold. A size up might be ideal if you live in warm areas because the heat can make your fingers swell.
- Your fingers can change sizes throughout the day — the best time to measure your finger is the end of the day.
- If your knuckle is bigger, take 2 measurements and choose a size in between — ring needs to fit over knuckle but not be too loose or it will shift around.
- If you're in between ring sizes, choose a slightly bigger ring size. Making a ring smaller is much easier than trying to make it bigger.
Free Ground Shipping in the United States.
Free 2-Day Shipping on Orders Over $500
In-Stock Items to be shipped within 3 business days.
Pre-order Items to be delivered between 6-8 weeks.
Items on our website that are in stock and Ready To Ship will be shipped within 1 - 3 business days. Please allow 4 - 8 weeks lead time for all other items. All packages are fully insured and ship domestically through either USPS or UPS. Free UPS Ground Shipping on all orders in the United States. All of our packages require a signature upon delivery.
We ship worldwide. International customers must contact us for shipping rates, and carrier options.